Use the following databases to find articles on your topic.
- Start with these databases:
Business Source Complete : articles in business, marketing, management, accounting, finance etc.
CBCA Complete : indexes Canadian journals, magazines and newspapers from all subject areas.
- More databases:
CBR:Canadian Business Resource : profiles top Canadian companies providing description of business, similar companies, ownership class, etc.
Canadian Newsstand : newspapers across Canada, including major daily newspapers.
CARDonline : advertising rates and data for media in Canada
- Research Pro:
Do one search to find articles, books and websites. Use this in conjunction with the library catalogue and article databases.
- Find books at Douglas College Library. WorldCat
- Find books in libraries worldwide.
CBR: Canadian Business Resource
- Contains detailed profiles of top performing Canadian companies. Also includes biographical information on senior executives. Datamonitor Company Profiles
- accessed through Business Source Complete. SWOT Analyses
- accessed through Business Source Complete. Hoover's Company Profiles
- U.S. company profiles. SEDAR
: contains Canadian securities filings and may be used to find public company profiles and annual reports. Industry Canada
: company profiles, business information by sector, economic analysis, industry statistics, and more. Federally Incorporated Companies
: Canadian company information.
Canadian Key Business Directory - REF HF 5071 C244 2003 Canadian Trade Index
: Directory of manufacturers, exporters and distributors in Canada. Search by company, product description, trademark and province. Annual Reports
- primarily U.S. publicly traded companies. EDGAR
: Company filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Fraser's Canadian Trade Directory
: Search by company, product or brand name. Corporate websites
- useful for finding product information, annual reports, mission statements, code of ethics, etc.
|The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Marketing
||REF HF 5415 B624 1997b |
|Dictionary of Marketing Terms
||REF HF 5415 D4874 |
Marketing Magazine Strategy Canadian Business Marketing Research
Citation and style guides
Canada's national statistical agency, Statistics Canada provides extensive demographic and social, socio-economic and economic statistics on Canada.
CANSIM : Canadian economic, demographic and social time series.
Find census statistics for Canadian communities, census tracts, census metropolitan areas, provinces and territories.
Socio-economic data pertaining to British Columbia. Includes Business Indicators, CPI, Labour Force Statistics, Regional Statistics, Migration and Immigration, and Historical Data.
- APA, MLA etc.