TRU-OL/Douglas College Psychology Degree Program
The flexible pathway to a Bachelor of Arts Psychology Degree
Have you earned some university or college credits, but haven’t yet earned a credential? Are you not sure about your current program choice? Are you looking for a way to earn your degree - around your schedule? If so, consider the TRU-OL/Douglas College Psychology Degree Program.
This collaborative program allows you to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Thompson Rivers University- Open Learning (TRU-OL), an accredited public university, while taking up to 105 credits from Douglas College in the Lower Mainland. You’ll also take 15 credits (5 courses) from TRU-OL, which can be completed online.
You’ll enjoy a wide range of course choices, small classes, accessible and well-qualified faculty and clear academic guidance. Plus:
- Earn a university degree while studying close to home
- Transfer up to 105 credits from other post-secondary institutions
- Set your own schedule – study part-time, full-time or accelerated
- Get the education you need for a career working with people
- Keep your academic options open
- Start your degree right away – intakes in Fall, Winter or Summer semester
Read more about Program benefits.
You can start by applying to the program at Douglas College. Send your application at any time for admission in the following semester. Read more about Applying.